Isabella recently completed a Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering from the Federal University of Juiz de Fora in Brazil. During that time, Isabella worked on several research projects which have been summarized below:
- Business Intelligence, Big Data, Data Mining and Data Warehouse: Characteristics, operations, and applications
- E-commerce: A case study in a graph
- Food chain: An exercise of power, public regulation, and social challenge
- Optimal policy in wine-producing processes: A case study from financial modeling methodologies
In addition, Isabella was an intern at ArcelorMittal Brazil. As part of the logistics team, Isabella helped advance processes optimization and the implementation of RFID technology for finished goods shipment.
Isabella started a MSc in the winter term of 2022 and is working on the Maximum Expected Time of Rescue (METR) research project . This project aims to develop a multi-variable assessment method to assist in determining the Maximum Expected Time of Rescue for ships’ Polar Ship Certificate.
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Network Optimization
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management