MASc Student in Industrial Engineering
I got my bachelor’s degree from the Department of Industrial Engineering at Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT) in Tehran, Iran.
During my bachelor’s studies I have done several research projects which have been summerized below:
- Designing a database for Hospital in COVID situation in four phases in SQL server
- Simulation of a system with production and repair, considering multiple queues and servers using Python
- Forecasting demand for 4 types of products using R programming language
- Developing business plan for a Granules manufacturung campany
In my B.Sc. thesis, I aimed to determine the optimal decisions for the mask supply chain and optimal production schedule of medical masks in a way that the desired sustainability considerations can be achieved. To elaborate more, in the first place we prepare real-time data, and then we predict the future demand for different types of medical masks for a medium-term period using the R programming language. Then we transferred the forecasted data to GAMS software and then modeled the problem using a data-driven approach. The schedule of production is determined subsequently. It is worth noting that the proposed optimization model considers environmental and social aspects in addition to economic considerations.
- Operations Research
- Risk and Safety Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Maritime Risk Analysis
- Bayesian Network Modeling
- Arctic shipping