- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering at Azad University (South Tehran Branch), Iran
- Master of Science, Industrial Engineering at Azad University (South Tehran Branch), Iran
- Doctor of philosophy, Industrial Engineering at Dalhousie University, Canada
Reyhaneh Sadeghi is a Ph.D. student in the department of Industrial Engineering at Dalhousie University. She earned a Master of Science in Engineering (Industrial Engineering) in 2016 and Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Industrial Engineering) in 2012 from Azad University, Tehran, Iran. Before joining Dalhousie University, she was working in the field of Risk Management and Business Process Management at MTNIrancell, a renowned Telecommunication company in Iran. Overall, she has 5 years of experience in this field.
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Validation in Risk Analysis
- Data Analysis
Reyhaneh Sadeghi’s primary research interests are in Risk Analysis and Risk Management, and Validation in Risk Analysis. She is also interested in Data Analysis.